As a job-seeker/experienced every once, first step is to get the interview. And this step can be achieved only by your resume.
So here my 5 hidden secrets on how to write a resume That employers can't Ignore:-
Resume Tips which helps to make your resume perfect:1. Learn how hiring manager think:
- "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"
- Study hiring psychology.
- Study the hiring process.
- Figure out what employers really looking for.
- If you give employers what they want, the'll listen to you. What is the every employer want in your resume well its hard to say because every employer has different position that need to fill its your job to figure out that they want. and here those tips hiring managers generally ask few common questions and here they are:-
- Employer care about what they want.
- Use whatever format that does the job and gets you the interview.
- Use the chronological accomplishment based resume format.
- Never ever use skills based (or functional) resume format.
4. Learn how to "word-smith" your accomplishment:
- Learn how to write hypnotic text.
- Before - like "typed, performed date entry, answered phones, receptionist duties"
- After - like "Performed data entry for 16 regional hearing officers as member of eight person office team. Assisted with email responses, distribution, report generation, and payroll input. Helped purge backlog of 1,000 obsolete files"
- Having a resume design that is both simple and professional is crucial.
- Use short paragraphs, bullets points, and wide margins.
- How you lay out your resume can make people like it before they even read it.