Sample CV for Freshers
Title of the CV (e.g. C++ Developer,
Microsoft IT Professional, Java Developer, Sales Professional)
- If you are a fresher, focus on your qualification, grades and achievements during your student life.
- If you are an experienced candidate, focus on your work experience and the skills you have acquired during your employment.
- If you have any expertise on any software packages which can be useful for the company, it’s a good place in your CV to mention about it.
- If you have any other skills which you think would impress your prospective employer, it’s a good place to mention them. They will catch the employer’s attention fast.
- In this section of CV you can also mention about your travel with in or outside the country.
- Currently working on XYZ project for ABC company ltd., using VB and SQL.
- Implemented ABC system at XYZ client using C++.
- Implemented XYZ system using VB and Oracle at ABC ltd.
- Programming in C/ C++
- Well Verse with VB 6.0, Oracle and MS Access
- Programming in Core Java, learning advance Java.
- Pursuing “Course Name” from “College Name”
- H.S.C. with “percentage of marks” from “School Name”, “Place”
- S.S.C with 84.6% marks from School Name, Place
- Obtained scholarship of “amount” from XYZ Group of Industries in “year”
- Ranked “A” in S.S.C. merit list
- Won best student award by “group name” in “year”
Professional Resume Format For Freshers
2016 curriculum vitae format:
Select from great fonts, including Calibri and Arial and make sure you maintain the size to not less than 10 and 12.
ERRORS AND REPAIRS FOR FRESHERS IN PROFESSIONAL RESUME
ERRORS AND REPAIRS FOR FRESHERS IN PROFESSIONAL RESUME FORMAT
- Poor: Curriculum Vitae with a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes.
Too long resume
- Poor: Listing all occupation experiences those unrelated
- Poor: elaborate paper and Brilliant fonts